National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC) is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to enable access and choice in seniors housing and care by providing data, analytics and connections that bring together investors and providers. In keeping with our mission, vision, and overarching goals, we are seeking a Sales Professional, New Business to achieve quarterly and annual sales goals for new client accounts of a subscription based commercial real estate data service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meets or exceeds quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Sources and qualifies new sales opportunities through inbound leads received via phone, email and/or web and conducts web-based demos to prospects daily.
- Develops and maintains expert proficiency on NIC’s commercial real estate data service data, product and subscription offerings.
- Develops, prioritizes and maintains target lead lists in support of marketing campaigns.
- Partners with marketing to proactively identify and target market segments with unique messaging and value propositions.
- Attends industry events to support lead generation and development efforts.
- Documented experience achieving quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Strong, collaborative team player, but still a self-starter who is proactive, independent and accommodating.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a commitment to produce consistently high quality work.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
- 3 – 5 years of prior experience in sales for information services, commercial real estate and/or technology based companies, or SaaS.
- Background in commercial real estate, information services, financial services and/or healthcare preferred.
- Experience negotiating contracts with prospects.
- Experience with CRM platforms, e.g., Salesforce preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; familiarity with GoToMeeting platform; ability to learn and navigate new technology and software applications.
- Willing and able to travel for up to five days at least four times per year.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking this link http://nic.applytojob.com/apply/9E3xVPbbCt/Sales-Professional-New-Business or visiting our careers page on our website at www.nic.org
NIC offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work/life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including company contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program and wellness rewards to help you reach your personal health goals
- Generous health insurance options including medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug
- Pre-tax health savings and dependent care accounts (FSA)
- Life and disability benefits
Other work/life benefits including tuition reimbursement, parental leave, and employee discount programs.
The National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.