National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC) is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to enable access and choice in seniors housing and care by providing data, analytics and connections that bring together investors and providers. In keeping with our mission, vision, and overarching goals, we are seeking a Client Services Manager to build and manage key relationships and drive renewals for existing client accounts of a subscription based commercial real estate data service through proactive account management. This role is also responsible for managing and leading a Client Services team responsible for delivering exceptional client service through onboarding, account and product support, in order to maintain high client retention, drive product usage and maximize client satisfaction.
- Manages a team responsible for the end to end client relationship of over 300+ assigned accounts, spanning onboarding of new clients, ongoing delivery and support, and contract renewal of all NIC MAP products and services.
- Consistently meets or exceeds quarterly and annual renewal targets, performance measures and client satisfaction standards.
- Maintains high client retention.
- Conducts annual contract reviews with clients and negotiates annual and multi-year subscription contract terms and pricing.
- Responsible for growing renewals of existing clients through the promotion of client usage.
- Actively monitors client usage to drive product adoption and identify and/or develop account growth opportunities.
- Establishes programs and strategies to communicate continued value of our data, product and service offerings by proactively identifying opportunities to segment the existing client base.
- Demonstrates continued progress on product and service adoption and expansion.
- Delivers product training to educate clients and increase product and service utilization rates.
- Provides client perspective to help shape client communications, product enhancements, etc.
- Works with internal business and support units to ensure timely, accurate delivery of contractual services to clients.
- Establishes and maintains a strong relationship with Marketing to develop client communications that support retention and account growth objectives.
- Develops and mentors team members.
- Documents client interaction and activity as required within Salesforce.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- 5 – 7 years of direct account management experience and a proven history of achieving and maintaining high client satisfaction and retention rates for 100+ clients simultaneously.
- Documented experience exceeding quarterly and annual renewal targets.
- Solid foundation of contract experience with existing clients.
- Initiative – track record of identifying, developing and delivering programs and/or strategies to stimulate product usage and increase retention.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of product(s).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Responsive and proactive.
- Solid analytical aptitude and skills.
- Detail oriented is critical with minimal room for error.
- Strong, collaborative team player, but still a self-starter who is proactive, independent and accommodating.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a commitment to produce consistently high quality work.
- Willing and able to travel for up to five days at least four times per year.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in account management.
- Minimum of three (3) years managing and developing a team is required.
- Background in commercial real estate, information services, financial services and/or healthcare preferred.
- Experience negotiating contracts with existing clients is required.
- Experience training and supporting clients using a web-based platform.
- Experience developing content to increase client retention and improve product usage preferred.
- Experience with CRM platforms, e.g., Salesforce preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; familiarity with GoToMeeting platform desired; ability to learn and navigate new technology and software applications.
- Client Focused
- Communicating and Collaborating
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning and Prioritizing
- Exhibiting Motivation and Commitment
- Results Driven
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking this link http://nic.applytojob.com/apply/sEqEqlrslz/Client-Services-Manager or visiting our careers page on our website at www.nic.org
NIC offers a variety of benefits to protect your health and well-being, provide financial security and balance your work/life needs including:
- Industry-leading 401K Retirement Savings Plan including company contributions
- Comprehensive wellness program and wellness rewards to help you reach your personal health goals
- Generous health insurance options including medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug
- Pre-tax health savings and dependent care accounts (FSA)
- Life and disability benefits
Other work/life benefits including tuition reimbursement, parental leave, and employee discount programs.
The National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC) is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law